NCLR Giving Societies
Individuals and families who make donations of more than $250 a year help maintain our capacity to respond to our community’s most pressing needs. Our giving societies provide an opportunity for individuals to join other compassionate philanthropists who share their vision for the community. Giving societies are a great way to deepen your engagement with us.
The power of the President’s Council is in its people. Your generosity allows our president and CEO the flexibility to address key issues among our constituents whenever the need occurs. Membership in this group of supporters is the most significant way individuals can strengthen our work. Your support allows us to maximize impact across our network and create a better America for all Latinos on the local, state, and national level.
President’s Council Benefits:
- Personal NCLR liaison
- Special rates to NCLR’s signature events
- VIP access to NCLR’s Annual Conference and NCLR events
- Recognition in NCLR’s Annual Report
- Complimentary copies of NCLR publications
- Quarterly newsletter for President’s Council members
The following levels receive all of the above benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to the NCLR Capital Awards
- Two full registrations to the NCLR Annual Conference
- Two premium registrations to the NCLR Annual Conference
- Access to exclusive meet-and-greet opportunities and private receptions
- A one-on-one meeting with NCLR President and CEO Janet Murguía
For more information on the President’s Council, email email@example.com.
Individuals, couples, and families will receive recognition as Founders’ Circle members when giving at least $250 and less than $1,000 annually. Members of Founders’ Circle will receive:
- Recognition in the NCLR Annual Report
- Monthly updates of NCLR’s work
- Complimentary copies of our Annual Report, briefings, and research reports
If you are interested in joining the Founders’ Circle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.