Please keep in mind that in the United States, notarios are not lawyers. Only an attorney or an accredited representative recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals can give you legal advice.
Notarios, notaries public, and immigration consultants cannot represent you or offer immigration advice. Do not give your money to these unlicensed and unqualified individuals.
GET AUTHORIZED HELP
- Tips and tools to help you avoid scammers
- Find free or low-cost nonprofit immigration services by state or zip code
- Find an immigration lawyer near you
- Have you been a victim of notario fraud? Help is available
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
ADVICE AND FAQs
MATERIALS FOR DISTRIBUTION
Avoid Immigration Fraud flyer
- A customizable template that allows you to include your organization’s contact information
Immigration Help Wallet Card
- Order these free materials from the Federal Trade Commission