We continue the fight for just immigration policies for American families.
For sensible, effective immigration reform
We advocate for fair and nondiscriminatory immigration policies, with the goal of achieving comprehensive immigration reform.
Please scroll down to find out more about our work.
GET THE FACTS
- What you should know when dealing with immigration enforcement officers
- Seven ways immigrants enrich our society
- Impact of Trump's immigration orders on the country
- See the stories of those who have been affected by Trump’s immigration orders
- Sign up to receive email alerts from our Action Network
- It’s not too early to become a voter. Register today!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
SHARE OUR STORIES AND BLOGS
- Businesses close to protect and defend immigrant communities
- Janet Murguía opinion piece: War has been declared on our community
- The Looming Immigration Disaster We Can Avoid
- These young people are saying "no" to Trump's immigration policies
- The President Wants to Use Your Tax Dollars to Fund His Deportation Agenda
SEE OUR STATEMENTS
- NCLR Condemns Governor Abbott’s “Show Me Your Papers Law”
- Fox Guarding the Hen House: NCLR Reacts to Kris Kobach Appointment to Voter Commission
- Trump's executive orders on immigration are an attack on American values
- NCLR Condemns Executive Order on Refugees and Muslim Immigration
- Deportation of Phoenix mother is devastating example of Trump's policies of intolerance
Notarios cannot represent you or offer immigration advice. See how to protect yourself.
Los notarios no pueden representarle o darle consejos de inmigración. Protéjase del fraude notarial.
Find information about applying for U.S. citizenship and tools to help those eligible to act, participate, and vote.