- NCLR Common Core and Aligned Assessments: Key Messages and Guidance
- Presentation: Preparing All Children for Success (English | Spanish)
- Clave al Éxito webinar: Tools to Engage Spanish-Speaking Parents
- Clave al Éxito: Parent Engagement Facilitator's Guide
- Parent Roadmaps – Guidance to parents about the Common Core State Standards. Also available in Spanish.
- Parents’ Guides to Student Success – Grade-by-grade summaries of student expectations provided by the National PTA.
- Colorín Colorado – A bilingual site for educators and families of English language learners.
- Understanding PARCC Scores – A tool that allows parents to better understand what their child's test scores mean. Also available in Spanish.
- PARCC Practice Tests – Helps students prepare for the PARCC tests in English and math.
- Understanding Your Child’s Test Results – Examples and explanations of the PARCC score reports and resources to support students at home.
- PARCC Score Report – Resources for understanding the PARCC score reports and tips for parents on how to help students at home.
- Be A Learning Hero – Tips for parents and free online learning tools to search for resources by grade, subject, and PARCC score results to match your child’s needs. Also available in Spanish.
- Univision Contigo: Clave El Exito – Resources and tips for Spanish-speaking parents on how to help their student with math and English at home and what to expect for the new school year.
- Great Schools! Great Kids! – Features videos to see what students should be able to demonstrate by the end of the year, links for homework help, and fun family activities to reinforce learning.
- Understood – Tools for parents on a variety of education-related issues.